Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Punishment for not going to Ocala

Options
Boss Hogg
Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Didn't go to Ocala-went instead to Potter Co, PA where I go to hunt, saw firewood, consume adult beverages, etc. So instead of 85* Florida weather, this was my weekend...
BigGreeneggPhotos147.jpg

Saturday morning at 7AM

BigGreeneggPhotos139.jpg

Next time I'll listen to Zippylip and head south! B)
Brian

Comments

• Eggscaper
    Eggscaper Posts: 213
    Options
    at least you had some adult beverages to consume and they were not frozen lol

Doug
    Dallas,Ga
  • Boss Hogg
    Options
    You're right! My wife told me she wanted me to drive her to a two day quilting event (which she eventually went with her sister and didn't need me to drive :angry: ), but I really think she was afraid to let me alone with a bunch of eggers out of town in another state unsupervised! :laugh:. At least I had a big cigar Sat. night and a double Manhattan! :woohoo:
    Brian
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Looking forward to meeting you at Waldorf.... B)
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    listening to zippylip is always a good idea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Boss Hogg
    Options
    Kim,
    I'm dying to get to some of the Eggfests. The issue(not for Ocala...see above), is that my youngest son is still at home, is a senior in high school, and is waaaay plugged into school, ie sports, class pres, etc, Plus, he's been a really easy kid to raise. So I'm taking in every last second of his senior year before he's off to college. I think, this fall, when he's in college, we'll be doing a bunch of Eggfests. Of course, he may play football in college...... Having said all that, he has a County track meet the day of Waldorf, but if I can get his blessing, I'll be there riding Zippylip's coattails as a PA egger :woohoo: (Too much info..? :unsure: )
    Brian
  • Boss Hogg
    Options
    Thanks to you, I'm growning to like lawyers! :laugh:
    Boss
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Yep we went through that also so I know where you are coming from...good luck with all the sports, etc