Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Major... Breaking News!!!

Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DateLine: March 2, 2009

7:220PM CST

As a result of long, (and sometimes ardeous) negotiations between the GrateMates Corperate Legal Staff and those who represent Mr. Mike Schweitzer...we are pleased to announce the following:

The Ledgend Himself...(aka " The Lawn Ranger") will be making an appearance at the 5'th Annual Oklahoma EggFest in Oklahoma City April 17 and 18!

P1010005-4.jpg

Obviously...due to his "Celeberity Status", (and his numerous other contractual obligations), direct access to Mr. Ranger will be somewhat limited, but for those who arrive early...you may just get the chance of a lifetime and shake the hand of a real BBQ Icon!!

Please contact "Chubby", c/o GrateMates World Headquarters for further information on this visit and fee structure information for future Lawn Ranger apperances!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Chubby
I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments