Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1 shot and ST?

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Think Omaha will ever be the same if we show up together again? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sorry LR, everything will be fine.
Mike

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Mike,

You changed your salutation. I like it. Can't really quote Canucks can you. :laugh:

Stve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Just remember Hank Hill is the King of Propane, keep things in order. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mike
  • Smokin' Todd
    Options
    I would love to do the Egg tour this year, but things are quite different for me.
    I am now a custodial Dad, so Jr ST has to be taken care of for the time IM gone. Unless...I can take Jr with me, but any female eggers want to care for Jr while ST gets hammered? :)
    Jr's dead beat mom just can't be trusted in advanced time it takes for travel.
    By the way Mike...It was the eggers like YOU who didnt want to hang the night before. That way someone could have watched out for me and got me to the fest on time...LOL
    ST
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Your arrival was the hit of the party. Who could forget you strutting down the sidewalk swinging a suitcase of beer. Everybody said Todd must have been kicked out of his hotel because he is carrying his suitcase. -RP
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    You showing up at noon then? :whistle: