Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Talipia

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
i don't check this side of the forum much but i made something tonight that i thought ya'll might like or at least try.. it can be done on the egg very easily ;)

Talipia, and Veggies, Weight Watchers

3 filets talipia or another type of white fish
1 onion diced
1 zucchini sliced
1 squash sliced
1 pkg mushrooms sliced
1 clove garlic smashed and cut up
1 pkg cherry tomatoes sliced in half
olive oil
dizzy pig shaking the tree

1 place filets on a plate and liberally put the rub on
2 in a pan add olive oil and onion, wait till they soften up some add squash, and zucchini, add mushrooms and garlic let them all get almost dome and add the tomatoes
3 remove veggies from pan and add the talipia and cook until mostly done flipping once
4 add veggies back to pan and let them rest until the fish is flaky
5 serve and enjoy

Recipe Type
Seafood

Recipe Source
Author: weight watchers

Source: posted by TB to BGE forum 2009/01/25

i got most of this idea from one of the weightwatchers recepie cards the wife brought home i added the garlic and squash.. i am not sure how much of the original recepie is still left because i made it from memory and i don't have much of that

the key in this recipe for me was to make sure I did not overcook the tomatoes

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments