Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just Talked To KennyG at 2.30 pm

Options
YB
YB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
KennyG just called me from Waldorf.He said the weather was nice and the food was GREAT.Ken said he had never seen so much food for the people there at any fest.He also said the new site that Dale had the Eggfest at is wonderful.I wish I was there but I am glad I don't have a 10 hour drive home tomorrow.
Larry

Comments

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    YB,
    Just checked out the site for the first time in months and yours was the first name I saw! I wasn't able to make it to EF03 either--although this morning, as I was fertilizing the yard, I thought about all the food and conversation on which I was missing out. We're not sure about Eggtoberfest this year either! We're headed to China at the end of the month--the adoption has finally come through. My best to everyone!!!! I'm hoping to be in Atlanta this fall.
    bd

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    bdavidson,
    Good morning Brad....It's great to hear from you.I have tried to send you a couple of e-mail but they come back.Good luck on the adoption.I guess it will now be sevendavidson's.Hope you can make it to Atlanta.
    Larry

• BD
    BD Posts: 87
    Options
    YB,
    For now, the email address will remain six..., but we're planning to change it to 7!
    sixdavidsons@earthlink.net