Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The finished product.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
filetandshrimp.jpg
<p />Filets and grilled shrimp. What a way to start a Saturday night. Cheers to YB for the grilled shrimp recipe. Modified it a little but gave me a great start.[p]Everybody's working for the weekend. [p]CWM

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    i too grilled some shrimp last night. .. skewered them, brushed them with olive oil, then a nice dusting of old bay. . ..they came out excellent. . .went great with my salmon filets (simply drizzled with olive oil, and slices of lemon on top - why spoil such a good thing with heavy coats of anything). . .did it all at around 300 dome temp. . the shrimp for about 2 minutes per side, the fillets for about 10 - 12 minutes total. .. [p]my only problem was that i tried to turn the salmon (i have always done this on the weber), big mistake on the egg.. .they were so moist that they started to fall apart a little (and not because they were overcooked, they were just that moist). .. . [p]man, that was some delicious dinner last night. .. tonight, its the rolled flank steaks. . .stay tuned. .. [p]best[p]max

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I've only cooked salmon once. I took some good advice and used a pan with holes in the bottom.
    Fell apart.[p]CWM