Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

20 Day Count Down Untill Waldorf Eggfest

Options
Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
mrchicken.JPG
<p /> Hi all:[p] It's time to remind all of you to try real hard not to miss the fun at the 3rd annul eggfest.
I will try to showing a picture each day till day 1 as that is when we leave for Waldorf MD to party, so we hope you enjoy pictures from past eggefest & eggtoberfest.[p]You can sign up for the all you can eat CRAB FEST & meet & greet Fri night as well as eating & cooking all day Saturday. Here is the link to the registration site, so fill it out & send it in. If you have any questions at all, just ask here.

Earl

[ul][li]http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/eggfest/eggfesthome.html[/ul]

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Earl,[p]I have fond memories of Eggfests past. If I recall this one correctly, the pictured bird actually tried to escape his fate by casually walking out of the fest when no one was looking. His plot was thwarted, though, as he was quickly detained, given a butter massage, seasoned with a cajun rub, and then cooked over a can of seasoned beer.[p]Of course, I was several beers deep at that point of the fest, so my memory might be a little off, but it went something like that...[p]Heeee,
    Cornfed