Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

forum

Options
Metalhead
Metalhead Posts: 668
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
okay I am at a loss

allcookies gone

all history gone

Signing into egghead forum.com

dont know what to do
it recognizes my handle and password
it lets e sign on but it will not give me the members online nor the ecipies nor the new sign oners
\
help\

jAN

IT EVEN RECOGNIZES MY SIGN Off sayng to egg or not.....

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sounds like you don't have the left and right sidebars turned on....

I did see you logged in earlier and in the "Who's Online" list.

To turn on the sidebars, use the toolbar with icons at the top of the page.

Use the sixth icon from the left (show all).

You can also view Quickstart from the Help menu to see all the toolbar icon functions.

Keep us posted.
  • Hi, auto sign is not working??? family member may have taken off? Anyway, no combination of Desert Oasis Woman (underscore between name or running name together) and password xxx xxxx (underscore between name or running name together) working either. Please help. Thanks, DOW
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Desert Oasis Woman,

Your username is not your forum handle. I sent you an email with your username.

You have mail, hopefully.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Metalhead,

I'm not sure what's going on either, but we'll figure it out.

You've probably already tried this, but it sounds like the side panels are disabled. Have you tried the "Show all" button (sixth from the left in the title bar)? Though, I would have though clearing your cookies would also reset this??

What browser are you using? Mac or PC?

I may need to reset your password and log in using your account to get to the bottom of this.

P.S. I noticed that your email address had been edited and was invalid. We don't publish your email address. Only registered members can send you an email; and, even then, they won't see your email address unless you reply to them. If your email address is invalid, then you cannot receive password reset requests and the like; so, I removed the "wart" at the end. I also noticed another account, called Metalcabesa, using the same email (no "wart"). I modified this address to prevent a duplicate.