Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooked some'en: Slow grilled talopia

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After all the fat and unhealthy butts and such the last couple of weeks decided to do some'en alittle bit better for the old ticker and grill some fish. Ever have a night that just fell apart. Started out to do some'en differant with the fish when the storm of the month decided to pick up speed and head right down on the Shack. By the time the storm passed it has gone from 77 degrees to 51 and droping with much water and wind. By the time it moved out was almost 18:00 so just a simple slow grill. Had thawed 10 fellets out for us and my partner and his wife for her Birthday and my wife had made her a cake but they had not been hear 5 min. when he got sick and they had to leave. Called him about 30 min. later and he was on the tolet with a bucket! :sick: The virus is running around.
These were cooked at 225-250 direct on raised grill with a chunk of presimmon wood for about 25 min. till flakey. Seasoned with salt, pepper, Old Bay and fresh lime juice and served over wild rice.
CHRISTMASS08002.jpg

CHRISTMASS08003.jpg

CHRISTMASS08004.jpg

CHRISTMASS08006.jpg

CHRISTMASS08007.jpg

Comments