Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Celtic Wolf

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I saw Pete's post earlier and I hope he's ok. If anyone has his phone number please give him a call to be sure everything is alright. He sounded very down and out, not at himself. Sad to see at Christmas.

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Agree. Not like Wolf at all. Don't have his number but hope it was just a momentary laps of reason. Hate to see him down. :(
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Pete's fine just dealing with a few problems. Holiday's are tough when you add a few personal things to it. Told him we'll talk again tomorrow
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    He is in my thoughts and prayers.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Rusty Rooster
    Options
    I just talked to Pete offline. He said he will be back, just does not "need" the forum with everything else on his plate right now.
    I told him to be back soon, that although a lot of us gave him grief, most like him and appreciate his advice.
    Merry Christmas to all and to thoes who do not celebrate Christmas, merry whatever your celebration is this time of year.
    Tom
  • TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Options
    Thanks for the thoughts and the update on CW. It's nice to know and not just wonder or assume he is okay.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for taking the time to contact Pete.
  • Perennial Smoke
    Options
    I also appreciate hearing. Even though I don't post very much, I do read and I do care. We are like a family and we hate to see anyone hurting. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas - especially those who are having a hard time....
    Nancy
    Oswego, IL