Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Went SIMPLE yesterday and

DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
edited 12:58AM in EggHead Forum
MAN O MAn was it good. I've been outta pocket lately. Hunting and fishing ALOT down here in Mississipi!!!!! Wifey wasn't feeling to good yesterday from us going out dancing saturday night. One of those OH MY HEAD days. LOL Did simple Chicken things, salt, Pepper and garlic powder for about 45 minutes, indirect at 350, no wood chips or anyting, skin was very crispy!!!! Add in White rice, brown gravy, english peas and corn and WOW. MAN that was a fine dinner last night. Know I get all caught up in doing something unique and fancy but every once in a while, plain and simple just down right hits the spot!!!
·

Comments

• EGCEGC Posts: 448
    Makes my stomach rumble -- I'm ready for lunch and it's only 10:00.
    ·
  • DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
    Brought leftovers with me today!!!!! I really forgot just how good the Egg does just plain ole Chicken. Darn hard to beat
    ·