Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looks like OU vs Florida in BCS

SWOkla-Jerry
SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i like stoops i always have unless he played one of my teams.... i hope he can get a win i am so tired of hearing about T-Bow.. (i am sorry FL fans but i like FSU.. my brother went to UF and in my family we always had to root against each other) but if i was going to start a program i would either hire stoops or pete carroll.... both of them run some pretty consistent programs

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Go Gators!! :) Sorry Bente! I understand how you feel, but I wish you would consider the awesome athlete that Tebow is, as opposed to being sick of hearing about him. I remember feeling that way about Careem Abdul-Jabar when he and Larry Bird were in their prime! Honestly, it will be interesting to see what the BCS does. I don't believe UF anf OU is a given for the BCS. We shall see tomorrow. All comments are intended as the best of friendly competition. :) All I want to see is a great game! :) :laugh:
  • BENTE
    i want a great game also... i always want to see a close game unless one of the teams i bleed for are playing.... hopefully before i die i will see a playoff... so in all reality i hope that the teams that matter will loose to screw with the BCS (which should be called the SS).....

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Can't imagine who we're for! My brother is a Tulsa fan. My Fiance is a Gator. Since the Cowboy fans can't stand sooner fans, makes my decision easy. Go Gators! :woohoo:

019-2.jpg
  • Not a fan of either team but...If it ends up being Okla/Fla in the big game it should be a great one to watch. The qbs for both teams are great kids, phenominal athletes and team leaders. Have a good one.
    Bob
    Alex City, Al

Opelika, Alabama
  • It should be RUTGERS in the bcs championship!!!!
    GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!- in whatever unimportant bowl game they go to.
  • they were both very impressive last night. ... tebow took over that game all by himself in the second half. .. a great individual effort. .. . but OK's offense the past 6 weeks has been something to behold. ... i don't see florida's defense stopping them. .. . so the question is, can tebow outscore them???
  • I agree, Tebow stuck it to em in 4th Q, OU's defense suck, so it will be a high scoring game. One month before we know.
  • I think you pretty much said right there, first one to a hundred wins!! Boomer!!
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Don't forget that Bobby Stoops was a Gator - he was DC for Coach Visor during Florida's power run in the late 90s.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    I'm going out on a limb and saying that OU's defense isn't that bad. They did hold a powerful Mizzou offense pretty well last night. If they hadn't lost Ryan Reynolds in the Texas game they would be a lot stronger. He was their core and defensive leader.

I am looking forward to it - should be a great game (if it works out that way). I think OU and UF are playing better football than any other teams right now, so it makes sense they will be 1-2.
  • BENTE
    sounds to me he used fla as a stepping stone to something better ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Stoops vs Meyer....it will be a great game. I need to start working on tickets.
  • I would hire Stoops in a heartbeat!
  • I think Florida will have a hard time slowing OK down.