Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Score one for DryFly!

Options
DryFly
DryFly Posts: 351
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mentioned awhile back I had a chance to pick up a small at a real good price. As I type I am gazing out the window at that little sucker standing on the patio along side of big brother. The guy is a dealer that has had it gathering dust, literally, for over 10 years and said he was tired of looking at it. Got the Egg, nest and cover, all new and unused. for $225. They didn't have the ceramic cap but ordered it, at their expense and are having it sent directly to my home. It has the old bands on it and over the years they picked up a little rust and is a little difficult to open but the Liquiwrench is bustin through that. I see somewhere down the road getting new ones but not soon. I noticed it has an unusually thick gasket though, thicker than the one on my large.

If you guys would abandon your evil ways and start living good clean lives you could get a break like that.

Comments