Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm off on my adventure

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I leave in the morning at 530 am. Drive to Denver fly to Chicago. From there I go to Milan and then to Rome.
Ill be back in 2 weeks. I soo need this!
Ciao to all.
Molly
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Have a wonderful trip Molly! take lots of pic to share with us and check in when you can to say HI and rub it in our noses! And eat some good stuff!! LOL safe travels, Julie
  • Desert Filly
    Options
    is biking in your plans once you get there? I hear it's some nice routes. Travel safe.

Kim
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    take lots of pictures, have a great time, and be careful... in milan they put women on stage walking down runways.. so you might get caught up over there and never come back!!!!

nah you will miss your egg too much ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Julie. I will defenitaly try to check in.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Have a wonderful trip Molly.

Looking forward to hearing how the holiday was and seeing some pictures.

Bring back some recipe's.

GG
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Have a great trip Molly! Try to enjoy yourself without too much dumpster diving. :laugh: Take plenty of pics and I promise to help you post them. -RP
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Im hoping so. Its a nice way to see the town.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Absolutly I will miss my eggs! It is the first thing I plan on doing when I return, oh yeah and laundry.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thank you!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Absolutly, on all counts!!
    Thanks
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You funny man! Thanks. It is about time I learn.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Have a good time. Be safe.

Mike
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thank your Mike!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    Throw a coin into the Trevi fountain for me. Enjoy your trip.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Can do! I think once on the plane I will relax. Now Im going over lists and checking them twice.
    Thanks Mike
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    God speed, Molly! Unwind and enjoy yourself.....
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks so much!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Have a great trip and don't forget to bring me back something. ;)
  • EggME
    EggME Posts: 116
    Options
    Have a great trip. We'll all miss you.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Yeah, you and everyone else ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks. Ill be back with stories.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"