Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tempe Eggfest......Update

Options
AzScott
AzScott Posts: 309
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The 1st Arizona Eggfest is right around the corner and happening this Saturday in Tempe! Currently we have 35 cooks with 24 Eggs and anywhere between 80 - 200 people coming. In other words, it's going to be a bunch of incredible Egged food and people.

If you're thinking about going to the Eggfest I wouldn't worry about sending in the registration form at this point since it will be just as easy to take care of it at the Eggfest. We were planning on charging more the day of but there's something that just doesn't feel right about it so it's still going to be $15 single and $25 couples. The registration covers event costs, 25% of the registration going to Habitat for Humanity, and we'll have a raffle for a large demo Big Green Egg, 2 $100 BBQ Guru gift certificates, and some other items.

I still have several demo large BGE's available for 25% off retail. The demo ceramics, nests, and Eggmates are 25% off as well. All other non demo Big Green Egg items are 10% off. We were able to get our hands on 130 bags (distributor ran out) of Wicked Good Charcoal, some BBQ Guru's, Dizzy Pig rubs, and a bunch of different smoking woods.

There will be a meet and greet at the Dobson Ranch Inn Friday evening in addition to the post Eggfest party on Saturday at the Dobson Ranch Inn where they are permitting us to set up some Eggs and have some drinks out in the parking lot. That hotel does have rooms available for $68 for those of you that may want to go but don't want to drive home.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and have spent quite a bit of time on the phone with many of you. From those conversations I can tell you we are going to have one great time and some of people's best dishes!

Comments

• Sun Devil Brett
    Options
    Hey Scott, any idea what time Fri. for the meet and greet? I'll be getting back into town and want to come by before heading home. Also if you need help Sat. a.m. getting things together let me know. Thanks for all your hard work putting this together, We can't wait. B)
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi Scott,
    2 questions: Being as I sent in my name but have not paid is there a separate table/entrance to go to or does everyone enter the same place?

Now, is there any place within walking distance to go get a beer being as no alcohol allowed???

Thanks,
    Bordello