Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Picked Up Some Wok Stuff

Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks all for the Wok tips.

Went to Target to pick up a spatula and learned the spatula's are only available on line.

So my wife went to a Chinese food store. Now the folk at the store barely speak broken English, which is better than our non Chinese.

They took us over the to wok's, but that isn't what we wanted as we have tjv's wok. My wife spotted the spatula.

The nice lady at the register looked at my wife, the spatula and said no, no, no, no. Grabbed my wife by the hand and took her back to another part of the store.

Wife had no idea what the lady was trying to do but she grabbed basket and said 'must have'. The lady took the basket and spatula and made the movement of wok'ing putting imaginary stuff from the spatula into the basket. Then she said 'no oil, no oil'.

All my wife knew is that she wasn't getting out of the store without both pieces.

Fun place to go.

The best part both of these cost $6.75. Even more fun place to go.

I figured that was pretty darn cheap.

GG

woktools.jpg

Comments