Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Small egg

AuburneggerAuburnegger Posts: 127
edited 4:34AM in EggHead Forum
What is a fair price for small egg with nest? Not the cheapest price but just a fair price? Thanks.

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Is it new?(if not),is it in decent shape?Does it have special powers?Need more info.I paid $320ish for mine(brand new)without a nest,but that was four years ago.
  • Looking for a new egg
  • A brand new small BGE with the nest cost me around $420. Purchased it at least six months ago.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,789
    I think 399 is full retail. Anything close to 325 new is a good price. You can call Atlanta. They sometimes get trade ins for larger ones. I know of 2 sold out of the mothership that were good deals.
  • BrocBroc Posts: 1,398
    14 months ago -- Brand spankin' new Small without nest = $300 at a fest. Built a platform for my Small & Medium out of scraps --

~ B
  • $250 with nest FOB Flowery Branch. Bring Cash and it's yours.

doug
  • Meet me in Macon and I'll buy that samll from you. !!!
  • Where are coming from FL?
  • Extreme SW GA
  • If you make it to N GA and I still have the small come on by.
    Doug