Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

12:21 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who keep resisting the power of the Egg.

No plumbing emergency. Instead, my gray matter is apparently trying to expand. At least it feels like it. Happens soon after I go horizontal. Goes away soon after I return to vertical. Took two gray matter reducing thingees and will attempt to return to horizontal in a few base time units.

Meanwhile, I will take the time to report that the refrigeration illuminator is working properly and perimeter security appears to be good.

I will perform a level one maintenance check on the plumbing before I return to the recharging station.

I am currently in the communications center where I noticed that Eggent Zippylip is reporting that a nearby sporting team has won some kind of worldwide leadership role thereby forcing him to consume fungus and beer. Seems harmless enough.

Otherwise, activity among the 19 Members and 64 Guests is pretty much nil. I will use that as an excuse to return to horizontal.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Thingee Junkee" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments