Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egg fest nest year

Options
Big Papa
Big Papa Posts: 220
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am new to the BGE this year and have had a blast this summer cooking with this awesome vessel.
I would love to be a part of the National Egg Fest next year, weather its a Consumer or a Cooking participant.
I am a Chef in the Mid-West and would love to get know all the Big Green Egg Fanatics out there. After looking at all the great pics from this year; I know i would fit in with all the partying and cooking.

I will be a regular poster from now on.

Comments

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    couldn't help but notice you said "partying and cooking" in that order, glad to see you have your priorities straight BP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    I can tell you that Eggheads are the greatest group of people you'll ever meet. It's like one big family. We're from the midwest (Milw.)too. You just think the people in the midwest are friendly, wait till you meet this bunch. We went to our first Eggfest in Atlanta this past weekend and it was incredible. It was really fun to finally put a face with all the people you talk to on the forum. It far exceeded our expectations. I'm sure one of the many teams would love to have you join them. Enjoy your egg and welcome to the family.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Big Papa,

It's International now. As a very serious hobby cook, I can guarantee that once you have been to one, you won't miss another.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Everyone fits in on the forum or at the fests. The local ones are fun to. Welcome to the forum
  • Tennisbum
    Tennisbum Posts: 228
    Options
    BP,
    Greetings and welcome. I am somewhat new here also and can tell you this is by far a terrific forum and addictive if I may say so...have to sign on every night and check out what is being posted. You will enjoy
    gp
  • Perennial Smoke
    Options
    Where in the midwest are you from? I am having a "Tailgating Party" next Sunday with a couple Eggs cooking recipes from Dr. BBQ's new NFL Cookbook. I've invited lots of local eggheads and people who came to EGGwegoFest- but of course everyone is welcome!!! We are in Oswego, Illinois and we love ALL EGGheads!
    Nancy
  • Big Papa
    Big Papa Posts: 220
    Options
    From Minneapolis,
    Thanks for the invite, but as a Chef I do work weekends.

Big Papa

AKA
    Chef Corey