Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:12 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and assorted others.

Let me start by saying Ooooooooooohhh! again. What a party! And what a great way to warm up for another, even bigger one, in less than two weeks.

No matter how tired (exhausted is a better word) I am, my plumbing sensors don't let up. So when they sensed that there was a biofluid pressure buildup and that it required immediate or sooner attention, I went vertical and in motion in the direction of the facility maintenance department, arriving just in time to initiate the pressure release sequence. Training and experience took over even when my gray matter was sparking on only one or two cylinders. Management by maintaining good equipment.

I then made it to the food preparation area to check the refrigeration illuminator. It was working but was seriously blocked by a variety of consumables left over from the 'gathering' on Saturday billed as a 'Coop Party." At least I can report that it is working.

Speaking of Coop Party, it turned out to be a good meeting of Eggents and even some non-Eggents for the purpose of helping rid the planet of some of its beverage inventory. By my observation, somewhat impeded at times, the number of guests ranged from about 40 - 45 (as measured by visualizer count) to about 900 (as measured by beverage consumption). Security cameras recorded their activities quite well and have been reported to Home Office via a secured communications channel. Some images will be destroyed in accordance with Chicken Ranch rules. Some may be retained for further exploitation... I mean entertainment. If you would care to visualize the images that got by the censors you can click here: http://chickencoopparty.blogspot.com/ Names and handles have been omitted for security reasons but may be added later after the legal department looks 'em over.

But, the Coop Party was one to remember, or as some have indicated, "too much to remember."

A check of security shows that everything is pretty much back to abnormal around here. Deputy Larry Ropa was leisurely enjoying the cool dry air while Rodney Dangerbird performed his new duties as a statue. I don't think Rodney could have survived the party, worry-wart that he is (or was).

A quick check of the Forum disclosed only a few up at this time period, namely 6 Members and 112 Guests. And they are not very active. Good, I need some serious recharging and structural damage control that can only be induced while in horizontal mode.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Feel Like Coop Poop" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments