Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Dealers Delisted?

Options
Jersey Doug
Jersey Doug Posts: 460
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Still thinking ahead to winter, I checked the dealers list on the BGE home page for alternative sources of BGE lump. (The nearest dealer didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I asked if he will continue to stock lump during the winter months.) To my surprise, the long list of dealers within 25 miles of Red Bank (Zip 07701) has been reduced to four. Did this happen in other parts of the country? Any idea what it means?

Comments

• SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    The dealer that I bought from last year is not on the list anymore. He didn't know he was delisted when I informed him of this, that was several months ago, and he is still not on dealer list. We have a Pool and Spa place here in Lawton, that started selling BGE almost a year ago and has never been approved as an authorized dealer, and is not listed or never has. Go figure.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    thats strange, when i click on the home page all i get is directions on how to close banners, module positions etc. must be an aol bug or something.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Aledo Green Dreggon
    Options
    The place I bought my Egg - 29 miles away - can't even keep it in stock it sells out so fast. So I haven't even gotten to cook on the premium stuff yet. I read some threads the other day about Wal-Mart carrying Royal Oak and clearing it out cheap, no luck there either. I might have to make my own. From what I read that sounds pretty easy and fun.
  • momcooks
    Options
    Maybe they're updating it. I know when we went looking the first place we went hadn't sold them for almost a year.