Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's up with BBQ Guru?

Options
SmokingLong
SmokingLong Posts: 34
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone know what happened to them? There site is no longer active. Too bad - I wanted to buy a Digi II for an upcoming overnight cook. Are there other models out there that people recommend?

Comments

• They are just re doing there website. I had to call technical support yesterday to ask them a question about one of there products and they told me the website was down and should be back up soon. You can still order the Digi II from them by phone if you want. The phone number is 800-288-GURU (4878). You will not regret buying one of the Digi II they work great. I have one of the older competitors and the Digi II.

Jeff
  • BBQ Bob Trudnak
    Options
    Our site and shopping cart are down due to an attack by a virus. We are working hard here to fix this problem and get our site back up ASAP. In the mean time, you can call us to ask questions and place orders. We have acustomer service, sales and tech support staff here everyday M-F 8-4:30.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Bob Trudnak
    Marketing Manager
    The BBQ Guru
    1 800 288 4878
  • Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    If your website is down, maybe you should post the phone number here so people don't have to scramble to find it!

;)
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    in the post above....

800-288-GURU (4878)

;o)
  • Chef Arnoldi
    Options
    glad to hear from you - fully recovered i hope
  • Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    Whoops . . . I didn't look for it in that post, only in Bob's.
  • ChuckGGa
    ChuckGGa Posts: 115
    Options
    BBQ Bob -
    Hope all is well - I just emailed you.
    We spoke yesterday via telephone about the bbq guru competitor I got as a gift from family and the swap out - thanks for getting back to me -
    ChuckGGa

8 Green Eggs...I have a problem, ha ha!   1-XL; 2-L, 2-Med; 2-Sm; 1-Mini.