Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK---no auto scroll down

Options
ChefRD
ChefRD Posts: 438
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Lately when I read the posts I have to scroll thru all the ads at the top first. It does not jump back down to the last thread I just read, like it did a week ago?
I've tried Mozilla and IE and it does the same on both.
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Ron

Comments

• Stanley
    Stanley Posts: 623
    Options
    If by "ads" you mean the Update Central and Eggfest Central listings, you can collapse them with the little red triangles next to those titles.

Using the Return to Index link (rather than the back button) after reading a post should take you back to where you were.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    ChefRD,

You can collapse the "Eggfest Central" section by clicking on its title; and, the same is true for the "Update Central".

The new template provides control over the left and right panels, the header graphic, and the both the "central" sections. We added a Quickstart which explains all of the new features.
  • ChefRD
    Options
    Thanks for your response, between you and the WMK, I think I got it! :)
  • ChefRD
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I knew it had to be something I was doing :( , cause it was working fine before. Thanks for all your help and tell you mom I said hello again.
    Thanks
    ron.