Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - some very sad news out of omaha

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
all, i just got off the phone with lawn ranger - mike couldn't bring himself to type this here but said it was ok if i did. . ..they got april to omaha last night, but by the time they got her there she had developed some sort of infection . ..by this morning it had also spread to the twins ..as a result they could not perform the procedure to sew up her cervix and she is going to lose the twins . ..as of this moment she has gotten an epidural and she is headed for the delivery room. . .i also talked to ryan a few minutes ago to offer him a few words of encouragement and advice as unfortunately my wife and I have traveled down this exact same path, having had a stilborn son under almost the exact same circumstances 14 years ago. . .this is about the shittiest deal a couple can go through, but at least i was able to offer myself up to ryan as someone he can call if needs any help from someone who has been through this before. . .

at this point about all we can do is offer ryan and april (and mike and sharon as well) our thoughts and prayers and our collective shoulders to cry on. . ..

Comments