Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:47 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and persons of no Egg-interest.

Yes, 'tis me again. Second plumbing alert of the dark period. Don't know what's gotten into me. But the entire emergency procedure was handled without much ado about nothing and all is back to semi-normal.

A quick glance into the inner workings of the refrigeration unit disclosed proper operation of the illuminator, so that task is done.

Moseyed over to the external observation portal and observed Rodney Dangerbird carrying out his security duties. In other words, doing very little. He has the criminal element convinced that heck would be paid for any species of carbon unit that was foolish enough to test the defenses of the Chicken Ranch. Proactive Security he calls it. Seems to work.

A quick run-through of other oft-neglected functions (checking the frontal passage for evidence of delivery from Texas Lottery, Nigeria, Irish Lottery or unknown DNA-matched relative). Wasn't to be.

Checked the Forum. Saw where Kilroy was here. But he's pretty much everywhere. I'm told he is a distant relative. He was among 7 Members and 57 Guests who find it important to be up and about in this time slot.

I suppose there is no good reason for me to be up and about if they are. I shall return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Good, No Matter How Small, Is Still Good" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Marlin Darlin
    Options
    Hi Leroy, Read your early a.m. post. Make sure your back Doc knows about the plumbing problems. One major downside with spinal stenosis is that in addition to the siatic nerve, you can have impingement of the nerve that controls plumbing function. This is serious and should be addressed ASAP, if, that is the cause. Stay well and good luck with surgery. Best to Judy. Janet