Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I didn't know this about BBQ Guru probes...

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
They are now selling the new probes that are used on the DigiQ II with the connector for the Competitor and ProCom4, so you can upgrade your probes if you like.
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• I was wondering why the new probe I got for my PitMinder was so much beefier than the failed original....

Good eggin'
    -Paul
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    yea i traded mine out when they went bad on me i didn't even know it but guru sent me the wire braided ones.. so wooohoo for me....

BTW any chance you know where to find a replacement alligator clip that goes to the grate temp mine fell off after a cleaning :( now i have been using one of those paperclip things you can only get at office depot :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• bet you can't do that with the whiz-a-roo-guru probes!!! :woohoo:
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Terry, Radio Shack should have them, take your probe with you. Otherwise if you're not in a hurry, I think I have some extra ones and will send you one. -RP
  • BENTE
    i will check with them before i will steal any from you RS is only about 3 min from my house so is the rest of the mall as a matter of fact, which is good for leah but bad for my wallet :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Heck yes. IN fact, I should put this on the web page. New tougher probes! I got it man!
    The Naked Whiz
  • Wyldwood
    Wyldwood Posts: 84
    My original probe failed about two months ago so I ordered one of the new braided cable wrapped ones. I'm very happy with it.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Let me know, I found them. -RP
  • BENTE
    thanks i will i have to go to sears this week anyway and get a new garage door opener... i am a craftsman type of guy :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb