Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEED SOME HELP FROM THE FAMILY - RE:Hammer

Grandpas Grub
Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It was interesting to see Pete’s post today and it got me to thinking. I wasn’t sure, nevertheless, I decided to share something with the forum and ask for some help.

I am sure a lot more of you know Hammer much better than I. I was not sure if I should post this but then I got to thinking something Egret said to me. So…

Please take a few minutes and say some prayers and/or good thoughts for Hammer and his family. Mitch has been “under the weather” for several months and is not sure what the problem is from the conversation the doc’s weren’t sure either.

He is going into the hospital tomorrow for tests. There are always worries with something like this and support for him and his family sure would not hurt at all.

Mitch, both Shelagh and our prayers are with you. We wish the problems to be found and that they will be minimal and easily controlled. I we pray there can be some comfort and peace with you and with your family.

Our very best, Kent & Shelagh

Comments