Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OakwoodsfarmBBQ some dam good sauce

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was fumblin through the cabinets this evening and spotted a bottle of their bbq sauce that we got in the goodies bag at Oklahoma eggfest....Sally and I both loved it, tried it on some wings and they were great....It's a sweet sauce but the other flavors in it are evident and wonderful...If you happened to have gotten some, do yourself a favor and give it a try....Unfortunately for us, just like any other bbq sauce, it's expensive to ship....so we will use it sparingly....they also put part of their proceeds to a good cause if you wanna check their website...If you like a sweet bbq sauce I don't think you will be disappointed in this stuff.....And as I said...we got it in the goodies bag, so I have no affiliation with them...for those of you in the Oklahoma area...you got a great local sauce available to ya....Enjoy..

Comments