Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1 st Dizzy Pig Cook

Options
Big Easy Egg
Big Easy Egg Posts: 191
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I ordered some Dizzy Pig product on Friday, recieved it Wednesday and couldn't wait till the weekend to try my first cook. WOW the product is fantastic. I ordered the Ragin River and put on some Smithfield baby backs and they came out better than any rib I have ever had anywhere. I will be placing a order for more product today, I don't want to be caught without it. Thanks for a great product and for great customer service, I am heading to Whole Foods for some fresh Salmon.

Comments

• bigarms
    bigarms Posts: 136
    Options
    Big Easy,

Here is a recipe that I use RR on for catfish.

I mix Raging River Rub and grated Parmesan cheese 50/50 in an bag and shake catfish filets.

I rub them first with tabasco sauce......then into the bag.

Then I use a garlic, butter lemon mop while they are on the grill.

Great stuff
  • Big Easy Egg
    Options
    I have a bunch of fresh speckled trout I will give them a shot.
    Thanks
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    here's another raging river recipe for you. ..get some yukon gold or baby white taters. ..cut em up into small cubes... toss em in olive oil and sprinkle em with kosher salt and raging river rub. ..spread em out on a pan. .. roast em in the oven (or in your egg set up indirect) at 425 degrees for about 45 minutes till crispy on the outside and tender in the middle... yummy in the tummy :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Big Easy Egg
    Options
    I need an extra hour on the treadmill daily since I got my Egg but I am loving it. Thanks for the recipes.
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    I made some incredible salmon last night. Sprinkled on Tsunami Spin and topped with mustard & brown sugar, put on the egg on a cedar plank. The mustard and sugar carmelized on top of the salmon & rub. The cedar gave just a hint of smoke. YUM.