Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

FINALLY picked up some more stuff LOL

DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Went to Academy Sports today at lunch to kill abit of time and ended up $100 poorer LOL I swear I can't get outta there or Bass Pro for under a $100. Since I have NO HAIR on my hands now, got a 16 inch set of Tongs, plus a round 16 inch cast iron griddle thats a griddle on one side and ridged on the other, alsoo has no handle so it'll fit in my egg without the aid of a hacksaw. Least now I can do blackened fish and now cause the smoke alarm in my house to go off. LOL Also got one of those flexable cutting boardds like A B uses and a acurite brand wireless thermometer. They have ALOT of kewl stuff at Academy Sports. Everything from Lump Charcoal to any kinda utensil you can just about think of.

Comments