Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT This Is Funny...

Options
Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Look at this tracking report on my Maverick order from Woot... http://spportal.fedex.com/sp/tracking.htm?PID=02185456301016170428

Comments

• Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Good old postal service...did you order two and one got shipped from DAL and the other from ATL?

I'm still waiting on mine, too...
  • Rascal
    Options
    Ordered 3. Can't wait to see where they're going next! FedEx is usually pretty reliable. Perhaps they came to the fork in the road! 8 - )
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    haha..yeah..I've got a similar one..except mine went up thru New Berlin, WI...go figure..I'm def closer to Atlanta...who knows? :P
  • Frank from Houma
    Frank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Options
    Well traveled. Maybe they are trying to break it in for you.

I like your signature line. I suspect you know there is a short book by Yogi in which he explains his one liners - I enjoyed it. My dad played sand lot ball with him on the hill in St. Louis and graduated with Joe Gargiola from high school. My dad tried out for the cardinals but didn't make it. My mom and dad watch baseball every day. Bringing them a slab of baby backs this morning along with a few veggies.
  • Rascal
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to look for the book! I grew up in NYC when there were three home teams to root for so I became addicted early on!
  • Unknown
    Options
    My lawyer FedEx'd some papers to me from Providence RI (I'm 13 miles north in Massachusetts)and the routing slip looked like a ping-pong ball on speed the way it bounced across the country.
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Mine was easy. All downhill from Dallas to Houston. I got the package before I got the routing info. That's like picking up the phone before the first ring.

Gotta love it.

Spring "I've Been Neverwhere Man" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • citychicken
    citychicken Posts: 484
    Options
    hmmm? does that mean you now have three eggs rascal?
  • Rascal
    Options
    No, just doin' some early, holiday shopping! 8 - )
  • eafo
    eafo Posts: 96
    Options
    so....i ordered my Maverick. paid with my credit card. my card was charged. i've since gotten my monthly statement, on which the Maverick was there (wife called and said 'um what the HELL is 'woot' and why did you have a charge on there for $25?), and have since paid it off.

all before i got an email from woot saying that they had shipped my Maverick.

normally they're REALLY quick. not so much this time.