Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Mickey

Options
AlwaysGolf
AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hope you made it through the storms alright. I guess we are about to get another round. Did you call that contractor yet.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    thanks for asking.... lost lots of very big oaks next to house. being watched out for as life and home safe.
    no on calling contractor, now trying to get oaks hauled out. took all morning to clear drive to get truck out.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Options
    I guess you can cut it all up and use it for firewood and some for smoking if you convince the wife to let you get that large :laugh:

Glad all is well and I hope the two trees in my yard stay upright!
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Wow! First I heard. You must have had some serious weather. Glad no one was hurt or your house damaged.

Spring "Huff 'n Puff" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    people next door said they should move back to houston were it is safer.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 116
    Options
    Had a storm come through Star Mississippi a month ago. Four very large trees went down right by my house lost power for three days, cable tv still worked though thanks to a generator.
    We had more damage in the Jackson area than during Katrina I was lucky.
    Hope it wasn't that bad in your neck of the woods.