Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin

Options
Tommy
Tommy Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Lots of people have grills and most of the ones I know really don't study the art of grilling they just sprinkle a little something on the meat and cook until they think it is done.
That's what I always did and I thought I did a pretty good job.
Fact is the grill does make better food most of the time even if you don't know what your doing. Most of my friends don't have a clue they just throw it on the grill an rave about how good it is.
Since getting my egg just before Thanksgiving I have come to realize that I really do have the equipment for world class cooking I just need to learn how to take advantage of it.
I didn't have a clue about rubs or sauces, now I have several bags of special rubs and a few jars of sauces and am on the look out for more.
The food is beginning to really improve.
My wife will tell you I never spent so much time cooking before, and she really likes that.
This egging is turning into a passion, I had no idea this would happen when I bought my egg.
I'm even thinking I would like to find a bbq team and really learn the craft.
And I'm going to have to buy another egg, the Xtra large is great but maybe I need a med next. You can't have to many can you?

Comments