Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

High Def Video on Cooking Ribs

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After many years of wanting to create a good video on cooking ribs, I guess the new Sony High Def camera was all I needed to get the job done. Thanks to Dr. BBQ for his fine book and recipe, the Mother Ship for making a fine cooker, Shotgun Fred for his wonderful Guru ProCom4 and you all, for putting up with my stupid questions over the years. Hopefully, you will like the video. Ideally, if you are new to Eggin' this video will show you how great ribs are done and make your first cook a successful one. The video is in High Definition and if you have a monitor that will go 1280 or higher, you can really get some neat views. Since the file is large, it might require you to pause the video and let your computer/connection speed catch up. Anyway, pop a cold one, sit back and enjoy the show.

Uncle Phil

http://www.vimeo.com/928412

Ribs.jpg

Comments