Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

High Def Video on Cooking Ribs

Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil Posts: 669
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After many years of wanting to create a good video on cooking ribs, I guess the new Sony High Def camera was all I needed to get the job done. Thanks to Dr. BBQ for his fine book and recipe, the Mother Ship for making a fine cooker, Shotgun Fred for his wonderful Guru ProCom4 and you all, for putting up with my stupid questions over the years. Hopefully, you will like the video. Ideally, if you are new to Eggin' this video will show you how great ribs are done and make your first cook a successful one. The video is in High Definition and if you have a monitor that will go 1280 or higher, you can really get some neat views. Since the file is large, it might require you to pause the video and let your computer/connection speed catch up. Anyway, pop a cold one, sit back and enjoy the show.

Uncle Phil

http://www.vimeo.com/928412

Ribs.jpg

Comments