Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big mistake going to BGE home!

Options
mark9765
mark9765 Posts: 122
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I stoped by the mothership last Friday on my way to Greenville SC. BIG MISTAKE! Spent to much money :unsure: . All my wife could say was "Happy early fathers day". She is such a good wife, I'll have to cook her something special next week :laugh:

Comments

• Pharmeggist
    Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Options
    So Mark What exactly did you come home with??? DO tell :woohoo:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    well if you went to greenville you drove right past my exit........

i love going to the mothership.... in fact they are my dealer. the one i have here did not have eggs when i bought mine so i had to drive to atlanta for business about every week (1 1/2 hours) so i just started going there.. but i love going and my wife gets dissapointed if i go without her.. everytime we go she takes check book and i can see the wheels turning. only problem is i have 2 eggs and they will wear you out if you try to keep at least one lit at all times :lol:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    She's a keeper for sure.
  • mark9765
    mark9765 Posts: 122
    Options
    Well lets see. I got a Cast Iron grate, pizza stone, a duel remote thermometer, gloves and some spices. Nice haul huh.