Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Explanation of an EGGER from a newbie

FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bought my first egg in 02 and found the forum about 05-06. Lurked and learned alot of tips from all those ready to help. registered at the end of 07 because of the way the regulars treated the newbies like me. Going to my first fest thinking that yea-right -nice when they are at home posting but what about in person?? Well this is to let ALL know that they are real people and exceed the politeness that we all see in the forum. All the EGGERS that I had the pleasure of meeting this weekend ( yea you to CW-Pete :laugh: ) are some of the highest quality people I've ever met. Does this have to do with the EGG???? I can't answer that but I can say that they are even better than they appear when they answer our questions. Thanks to all in the forum & hope to meet most at sometime.

Just my opinion but proved it this weekend

Pat

Comments