Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

INCREDIBLE deal on the heavy 5qt KitchenAid

Dover_GalDover_Gal Posts: 116
edited 8:00PM in EggHead Forum
I saw the big KitchenAid with the lift bowl, heavier motor for $189.....if I didn't already have one, I'd buy it. And in black, too. Unbelievable. The other colors are going for twice as much.
[ul][li]Kitchen Aid 5 quart in Black heavy motor[/ul]

Comments

• Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Love my KitchenAid, had it now for about a year and don't know how I got along with out it. That is a great price. I paid 339.00 for the Heavy duty 6 quart one with the lift bowel. Only could get it in white, so I went out and got there black cover for it.
  • Michael BMichael B Posts: 986
    I've had my KitchenAid mixer since '83. I wouldn't mind one of the larger lift bowl models, but can't justify repalcing this one when it works so well.
  • Also check Kitchenaide web for refurbish. You can often get good buys there on discontinue and refurbish modes
  • chazzchazz Posts: 23
    These are factory refurbished models. Still probably a real good deal.
  • dover_gal,[p]This same KA mixer was on sale for $157 10 days ago. If you keep your eyes on the KA mixers you will see them come up at the $160 + free shipping range every 3 to 4 months.[p]$190 is a fair deal though.[p]GG

• the wife had to have one and i think its been used more by grandma cooking cookies with my daughter.