Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Reasonable prices?

Anyone know where one can get a reasonable price on bge parts? Looking for a placesetter-have had an egg for years but had no idea bge parts are only available through military contractors....

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    Where are you located??

Pat
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    gatordog,
    What are you talking about...military contractors....BGE accessories are available at a mulititude of places...BGE themselves, many BBQ's galore...Tri county hearth and patio...you need to use the dealer locator for your zip code, and find the closest dealer to you and get to know them....[p]Wess

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I get all my parts at the Army-Navy store. The lump I get at Kay Jewlers.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    LMAO mind if I use that at work??

Pat
    It's all yours. Don't even need to quote me. That's my first sarcastic answer. I think he was looking for that, or I didn't understand.
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,797
    How could you do that? I thought I was the only one that got lump at Kay Jewlers!!! Thanks now there will be a run on it and they will run out.
    Jupiter Jim :P

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

Their lump burns longer. I guess it's our Florida lump secret.
  • gatordog,
    Why don't you get a plate setter instead? A placesetter is usually only good for one person. You'll need a placesetting for everyone who will be eating at the table.[p]Joe