Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping - WMK / Editing Post

Options
Bob In Texas
Bob In Texas Posts: 48
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
It's been over a month since I ask, and I still can't get an answer why I can't edit a post after it is made. I have clicked all the text off the page trying to and mine does not work. If there is a secret, what is it? I cannot click on my post and edit it. Maybe I'm the only one that can't?

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Bob In Texas,

No, you're not the only one, but it appears that most people can see and use the "edit" link at the bottom of their messages just above the "Thread map" (at least in "classic" view).

I'm not yet sure why you, and a few others, are having problems. Can you see the "edit" link? What happens when you click on it? What browser are you using?
  • Bob In Texas
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I see it now. It was partially my fault. I don't use the "classic view", because it will not stay locked in. It always reverts back to the standard view. I am using Firefox browser. I try not to have anymore clicks that is necessary. It's hard enough to maneuver around without going through some exercises.. There was nothing to tell me (us) to use the classic view to edit however.
  • Bob In Texas
    Options
    The only window that comes up in Classic View is for reply and quote. Nothing says edit.
  • Bob In Texas
    Options
    Just checked Internet Explorer. It is no different that Firefox. .........no edit, only qupte and reply.