Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a game! 3-pics

Options
RastaEGG
RastaEGG Posts: 85
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a great game, one of the best that I can remember.
I was on pins and needles the last 5 mins of the game, I still can't believe the G-MEN pulled it off!

Started the day of with a Turducken, Thanks Max for all the help!

tur.jpg
Some ABT's
abts.jpg

and some wings, I was too drunk to get any finished pictures of the wings!
wings.jpg

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    You aint kidding. Great game, won $1500 on a football pool, cooked for 80 plus (mainly on 3 LBGE) recharged the battery for camera for great pics & never took a single one. :( :angry: . (wife & I were busy, another 2 days just for cleanup) Good news is everyone loved the pork butts (thanks Celtic wolf & Jeffersonian for the help to slow down the cook) also the briskets, round roast, chicken, pork loins, chili, etc,etc,etc,. Think 6 to 8 more people will be buying BGE's in the next couple of weeks. Without exception all said is was the best they ever had.
    Thanks to all on the forum for making me the master griller, at least among my circle.
    I'd post pics of whats left but that would fit as an avatar. Pulled pork tonight.
    Thanks again to everyone who shares recipes & tips.

Pat
  • RastaEGG
    Options
    1500, way to go!

Whatcha gonna buy?
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Want a small BGE at the FlaEggfest to go with our 2 LBGE's but wife wants me to get the Granite to finish bar & also finish the remodeling on the house. :unsure: Were in the discussion period now. ;)
    Think the Digi QII is in the picture (I'll bring that one up later in the negotiations) B)
    had 1/2 of 3 squares in $100 pool & hit the 1/2 and 3'rd qtr. Missed the first qtr. by 6 inches & 3 seconds. But the bottom line is food was great & friends were impressed.
    Owe it all to the help & tips I've seen here.
    Thanks again to all on the forum.
    Pat
  • RastaEGG
    Options
    Make the wife happy, thats always the safest bet @ my house ;)
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Mike,
    The food looks great! Fantastic job. Did you make/build the turduchen yourself?
  • RastaEGG
    Options
    Nope, I cheated :) A friend purchased it oneline from some cajun place.

How have you been?