Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Egg Cooking Competitions or Shows

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have enjoyed cooking on the Green Egg for two years and would like to expand my skills.[p]Is there a Green Cooking Competition or Show where I could go to watch the best in action?[p]If so, when and where.[p]Thanks,
Jack

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Jack Tate, I don't know what you mean by the "best", but you can meet the best people at the Eggfest up in Waldorf, Maryland during the weekend of May 4th or the Eggtoberfest which will be held in Atlanta during October. Both have some excellent food, great fun and good company. In addition, a couple of guys (and gals) compete with their eggs during some of the BBQ cookoffs but there are more than just Eggs cooking. Maybe one of the competition groups who use the BGE will let us know when the next competition is.

• Jack Tate,
    Ceramic cookers are very welcome at competitions all over the country, always have been.
    Jim

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    'buffy':[p]EGGtoberfest is held in the fall of the year here in Atlanta. Details will start to shape up sixty to ninety days prior to the event. What part of Atlanta are you in?
  • Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    'buffy',[p]Powder Springs is where you will find this Egger. Good to have you aboard neighbor.