Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't log into new site.

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can someone help a guy out. I can't seem to log into the new site. When I try to create a new account it says I already have an account.[p]Thanks
Dan

Comments

• Kew_el_steve
    Options
    I can log in, but it won't remember me. Yes, I checked the "remember me" box.
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    i am not a computer whiz but me thinks the 'remeber me' feature is a cookie on your computer and not remembering is a function of your security settings/cookie handling thingy kind of or not. hope this helps. i always assumed it was my personality that caused it not to remember ME.
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    did you try to register before ? or move acct to new forum? probably, most of the problems i have seen have been not reponding to the confirmation e-mail from the webmasters and the ususal cause of this is the confirmation e-mail is lost in your spam/junk/bulk folder. if you are using a hot mail ping the webmaster as there have been problems with that in the recent past. hope this helps.
  • tstick
    tstick Posts: 67
    Options
    Dan Shuflin,
    Same thing happens to me. They even sent me a password but it won't work. tstick

• Mike in Abita
    Options
    Dan Shuflin,
    Most of our info was transfered over there from the old forum. You may be able to log in by clicking the forgot password button. The forum will automatically send an e-mail to the address you have choosen. Copy the new password sent to you and try every possible combination of your existing user name. Remembering to try it in both cases. I cannot sign in on the new forum by typing mike in Abita. It must be Mike in Abita. Hope this helps. If not just PING WMK.