Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New forum account help

Options
smokeydrew
smokeydrew Posts: 130
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I signed up when the other forum was first created, and have since changed jobs. Can you change the email address associated with my account to drew 10 uga @ yahoo.com?[p]Thanks,
Drew Hysong

Comments

• Mike in Abita
    Options
    smokeydrew,
    You can change the account yourself. Once you are signed in. Go to the PROFILE section. at the to you'll see "Update your profile". click it and ascrool down a little and change your e-mail address. When completed scroll down to bottom of page and click "Update". After completing you are going to have to check the e-mail acccount you have just entered. There should be an e-mail from "webadmin" look high and low for it. It may be in your spam folder. All you have to do then is click on the link in the e-mail and you should have access with new e-mail.[p]I had to do this 6 days ago and it worked for me.[p]Mike

• smokeydrew
    Options
    Mike in Abita,
    The problem is that I cannot remember my password, and the password retrieval system sends the email to my previous employer.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    smokeydrew,[p]I just attempted to send a confirmation email to your new email address. Please let me know if you get it and are able to complete the process.[p]Regards,[p]WPB
  • smokeydrew
    Options
    WPB,
    Thank you. I can login now.