Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest in TX.?

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife suggested we gas up the Hog and attend an Egg fest. Sounded great to me! We live in south Arkansas. I seem to remember one in Tx. some time. When is the next one?

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    No dates yet. Probably in early Spring somewhere in the Austin area. As soon as we know for sure there will be a flurry of posts about it. And you are most welcome to attend. It should be a lot of fun.

Spring "Graveyard Shift" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    Options
    Look forward to see you all down here. Last year, it was in April at Lake Travis.

I spoke w/Scott over at BBQ Outfitters, and they will be sponsoring the event. No word yet on location or date, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there, and I'm going to be purchasing an XL to pick up after the Eggfest.
  • Eager Egger
    Options
    JLOCKHART29, Last year it was in April. No firm plans yet for this year, but probably about the same time.
    Mike[p]