Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to Stay "Logged In" on the New Forum?

Options
TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been keeping the New Forum window open in IE but after I've been inactive for a while it appears to have logged me out. I have to log back in with my username and password.

Am I doing something funky, or does this happen to everyone? If so, is there a way to stay logged in? Or maybe this is a security measure?

Thanks,

TRex

P.S. New Forum is moving pretty quickly for me right now.

Comments

• tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    I dont know about here, but on some other forums you get logged out for idle time. I got logged out elsewhere when I took 20 minutes to do a post and most of it was proof reading.
    other wise I have not had ANY problems on the new site.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    I keep having to sign back on as well - is it the nature of the beast? I hope not!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Signal 99
    Options
    My flight instructor once said flying is alot like riding a bike, but a lot less forgiving. B)
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......