Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Changing To The New Forum

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted the following earlier and have since switched to the New Forum. Since posts there do not duplicate here Spring Hen thought it best that I say it here too...[p]"I finally came to the conclusion that the New Forum is better, especially when I was able to go to my profile and edit it to say that I now have a Mini Egg along with my Large and Small Eggs. I suppose I could have changed my image of myself if I wanted and I may still do that. Just being able to do these things make this a more updated Forum. [p]I also like the idea (still in the works) that I can post photos directly without having to link through Photobucket, although I had gotten to the point where such links were easy to do. [p]I also like the ability to change the size and font of the posts. I'm getting old and that's a major plus for me. [p]Not that I will use them a lot but I kinda like the ability to throw in a little green thingie every now and then. [p]The one thing I'm not sure about is Spell Check. I can't seem to locate it when creating a post. I NEED Spell Check 'cause I'm too lazy to learn how to spell coreckely. [p]Anyway, it looks like The Forum has moved into the 21st century and I'm moving with it. Maybe I won't have to do Forum Checks anymore. Naaaaaaa... If I'm up I'll do 'em. [p]Spring "Let There Be Change" Chicken
Spring Texas USA"[p]See y'all over at the New Forum[p]Spring "New Is Good" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Mornin Leroy,

Me too...

As for the spell check I just use my own tool box - habit I guess.

:cheer:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Eager Egger
    Options
    You know what I always say: "FOLLOW THAT CHICKEN!". Nice to be on the new forum and once I figured out how to make the type bigger, I was OK.
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]It's good you follow the edicts set forth by the Moggy Ct. Management!![p]If I can get over there...I'll see you there too!![p]I'm say'n.."On this Trail Ride...you're our Gil Favor"!![p]Chubby (just one password shy), and his Chick
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I thought BIG words confused you LOL...

Spring "Words...The Stuff They Put In Books To Make 'em Interesting" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I don't spell words wrong. I just spell them crooked.

Spring "Good Spell'n Comes Natural To Some Folks" Chicken
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]Woke up in the middle of the night to check my pork shoulders and remembered the email addy that I had logged in with so many years ago! I hope it comes together and I can join you. [p]I was about ready to call the AARP for help on this. [p]Chubster, good to see you came out of the coma its a miracle!! My best to the Chick and a NEW YEARS kiss to you both. Hehehehehe.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    So I'm the Gil Favor huh: level headed and pointed in the right direction.

I guess that makes you the Rowdy Yates: disappears for days at a time and shows up out of the clear blue. Yes that would be you LOL>>>

We'll leave the light on for you.

Spring "Does Three Eggs Constitute A Bunch" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    At least your trigger finger (posting finger) still works fast LOL

Speaking of AARP, when I started out I owed everything to Sears. Later it was Visa then Mastercard. Now that I'm older AARP seems to get all my money. They have my house and car insurance, Medicare supplemental and Prescription Drug coverage and something else. Won't be long and they will open an on-line grocery/liquor store and get the rest of my money LOL. Then I'll have to go to work for 'em so I can afford 'em.

Hope to see you in Ocala.

Spring "Owe My Soul To The AARP" Chicken
  • Bob In Texas
    Options
    Spring Chicken, Concerning Spell Check, here's a hint. I don't know what browser you use, but I use Firefox. When I misspell a word, it has a red line under the misspelled word. I put the mouse pointer on the word, right click, and the correct spelling pops up, and it can be corrected. Maybe this will help.