Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Forum is Slow Again

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The new forum is unbearably slow again. I've logged out and in and it didn't make any difference. Just reporting in!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• mb168
    mb168 Posts: 265
    Options
    How'd you do that????

When I tried to add html in the sig it said html was disabled but it obviously worked for you.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Ditto here! It was working pretty well earlier today.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I signed up many many moons ago when the new forum was first put out for beta testing. Maybe WMK has modified the rules since then. I may remove the siggy if people find it too intrusive, but for now I'm just happy to be posting here. Let's try a smiley! :cheer:

P.S. If I view my profile, the siggy doesn't show up, so who knows what's up.
    The Naked Whiz
  • mb168
    mb168 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hey, I'm all for permanent banners to resource sites like yours, wessb's, and thirdeye's. I went in to the profile and it didn't say that so this is a test too. I also registered on here months ago and didn't put my last name but when I made a profile change earlier, it apprently is a required field now and made me add it.