Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Ever

Options
Gandolf
Gandolf Posts: 906
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I gotta tell ya'. First ever cook on my new Medium BGE was fabulous!! Thanks to Cat for the rib how to. They came out great!! Everyone at Super Bowl party was very impressed. I think I'll keep this thing!

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Gandolf,[p]Nice work. Keep this up and soon you'll be a "wizard" at cooking on the BGE! Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.[p]Sorry for the horrendous joke...I'm a little slow today after celebrating a little too much yesterday watching that excellent Superbowl. I wanted the Rams, but in truth I'm just happy to have seen such an awesome game. ST smoked some amazing pork spares, FLT grilled sausages, I grilled chicken wings and did this really nice beef roast in my new cast iron skillet (super simple prep with excellent results). Was planning on cooking a butt, but ended up getting really busy on Saturday and didn't have time to start the cook before going to bed. No biggie, though. The best part about not cooking a butt this weekend is that I can now look forward to cooking one next weekend...[p]Later,
    Cornfed