Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last nights dinner....

Options
mojopin
mojopin Posts: 200
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
smoked-mac-n-cheese.gif
<p />So, last night I asked my boyfriend how he felt about turkey burgers and mac and cheese.... he was down with that. [p]About 20 minutes later he came into the kitchen while I was prepping dinner and he said... "there you go again, making it all fancy!" I didn't hear any complaining when everyone was eating! [p]I find that I'm always taking my recipes and making them better each time. I always add something new. [p]So here is what you are seeing.... Mac n' cheese.... made with BGE smoked Extra Sharp 3 year aged Cheddar and Monterey Jack.[p]Next is the turkey burger. It was stuffed with mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, basil, spinach and fresh mozzarella cheese, seasoned with DP Raging River[p]Mmmm... this was an amazing dinner, if I do say so myself :)[p]-Jill
(sorry about the pic, I started eating and then realized I hadn't taken a pic!)

Comments